Bring your expertise and enthusiasm to ROTW!
Gain practical skills and experience to boost your CV!
Make new friends and make a difference to your local community!
Rhythms of the World needs new volunteers to join our enthusiastic and friendly teams:
- Performance – liaising with high quality acts throughout the year and over the festival weekend
- Event – helping with the event build and de-rig, preparing the festival site and ensuring that we have a safe festival
- Volunteers – recruiting and managing volunteers and ensuring that they are supported and appreciated
- Finance – securing sponsorship, advertising and traders, organising fundraising events and offering accountancy support
- Communications – marketing, PR, design, website, copywriting and social media.
For a list of specific roles that we need to fill, please see our Current vacancies page.
Check out our video to hear about other Rhythms of the World volunteers!